Area Leader Victoria | VIC Metro
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Aug-2019|
Let's get to know each other…
WHO ARE WE?
We're all about making life fantastic for our team, our customers & shareholders. We're not into corporate jargon or hierarchy. We're known for being unconventional; for allowing our team members to be themselves; for supporting our people to develop great careers; and most importantly having FUN! When you join us, you're joining a passionate team who are committed to being learners, collaborators, and changemakers.
ABOUT YOU & THE ROLE!
An exciting leadership opportunity is now available for a passionate & inspirational Area Leader to join our team.
Your remit will cover multisite stores across the VIC region with a focus on coaching & developing leaders, driving results and creating a culture that continues to position us for future growth.
- You are known for your leadership capability, with a natural flair for inspiring your people to develop and achieve exceptional results
- Strong retail management background with previous experience managing multi-site stores, driving sales, profitability, and performance
- Ability to set strategy as well as make this happen at an operational level
- Commercial and innovative thinker with a track record of successfully achieving and exceeding KPIs
- A passion for and understanding of what makes a great customer experience
- Willingness to travel as required
Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, incentives and awesome staff discounts both on Fantastic Furniture products and our wider Greenlit group brands (plus access discounts with over 350+retailers through our rewards platform!) We're committed to providing you with a healthy work/life balance, flexibility and range of health and wellbeing programs. We'll make sure you're supported by programs to develop you both in the role you're in now and the role you want in the future!
If you think we could be your perfect match, we'd love to chat! /We'd love to hear from you!