Network and Server Engineer | NSW Metro
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Oct-2019|
WHO ARE WE?
- Supportive team environment
- Chullora location – parking available onsite
We're all about making life fantastic for our team, our customers & shareholders. We're not into corporate jargon or hierarchy. We're known for being unconventional; for allowing our team members to be themselves; for supporting our people to develop great careers; and most importantly having FUN! When you join us, you're joining a passionate team who are committed to being learners, collaborators, and changemakers.
Network and Server Engineer
We are seeking an experienced and talented Network Engineer with a solid understanding of Microsoft System.
The successful applicant will take ownership of the Network Environment and across our Datacentre, Distribution Centre, Warehouse and Retail locations. This is a total of nearly 200 sites. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior staff and be a technical leader of the IT team.
It is essential that you have broad experience across Cisco and HP/Aruba network products. In addition, experience with Cisco Call Manager is an advantage.
This role will work alongside our existing Systems and Network Engineer and each role provides backup to each other and takes ownership in their respective areas.
Technical Experience with the below:
- Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches
- Nexus, 800 Series Routers, ASA (Including FirePower)
- HP Aruba Switches and Wireless Access Points
- Aruba Central, Clearpass
- Cisco Call Manager
- PURE Storage
- Windows Server Operating Systems – 2012/2016/2019
- Hyper-V 2016
- Active Directory
- Office 365
A typical day looks like this:
- Projects as agreed with the IT Operations Manager
- Monitoring and management of network, servers and services
- Ownership of the network environment including LAN/WAN and perimeter firewalls
- Review and response to security related incidents as well as proactively identifying risks
- Assisting with security monitoring at operating system layer
- 3rd level support in accordance with ITIL framework
- Extensive experience in Cisco and Aruba networking – Firewalls/Routers/Switches, with understanding of the importance of maintaining high availability systems
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager as Advantage
- At least 4 years' experience in server administration in a complex environment, with strong understanding of Windows Server Environments and related technologies
- Experience across Active Directory, Windows Server, Networking and Antivirus management, as well as Exchange Online, and SAN
- Strong service orientation with willingness to contribute to wider company projects
- Flexibility to work out of business hours as required
Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, incentives and awesome staff discounts both on Fantastic Furniture products and our wider Greenlit group brands (plus access discounts with over 350+retailers through our rewards platform!) We're committed to providing you with a healthy work/life balance, flexibility and range of health and wellbeing programs. We'll make sure you're supported by programs to develop you both in the role you're in now and the role you want in the future!
If you think we could be your perfect match, we'd love to chat! /We'd love to hear from you!