Digital Product & Content Coordinator | NSW Metro
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Oct-2019|
WHO ARE WE?
We're all about making life fantastic for our team, our customers & shareholders. We're not into corporate jargon or hierarchy. We're known for being unconventional; for allowing our team members to be themselves; for supporting our people to develop great careers; and most importantly having FUN! When you join us, you're joining a passionate team who are committed to being learners, collaborators, and changemakers.
About the ROLE:
As a Digital Product & Content Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring all of our "Fantastic" products and packages are available on our website, facilitating and enabling discovery of our product range and features and all product related content. Your role will predominately involve managing our product lifecycle on line and working with our products team, marketing teams, agency partners and other members of our ecommerce team to ensure products are launched on time and with complete and accurate product copy, information and media. You will also be responsible for archiving and removing products as they exit from our business.
In addition to your primary role of management of the product catalog, you will help execute our on site merchandising strategy which includes managing site content in line with our marketing campaigns, merchandising products and content to improve sales (including upsell and crosssells), category management and on-site navigation and taxonomy.
- Ensures that all active Fantastic Furniture products and packages are uploaded to the site by showtime date and are presented with 100% accuracy.
- Ensure all products and packages remain available for sale online throughout their product lifecycle.
- Manages product range and categorization, in season management, new, sale ticketing and end of product cycle transitions.
- Works with the copywriter (or agency), buying and photography teams to merchandise products, including well written descriptions, optimum images/videos, support material and accurate specifications following SEO principles.
- Applies necessary changes to product placement to improve sales performance, increase conversion and average order size through online merchandise management of best sellers, product promotions, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manages website and mobile site content including (but not limited) to homepages, landing pages, department pages, category pages, product pages, help pages, headers and footers and many more.
- Ensures each page is used to their best potential with engaging and call to action content in line with the FF brand and customer value proposition.
- Manages store trading hours on our website and 3rd party tools (i.e. Google MyBusiness)
- Updates the site as required with campaign assets via the CMS platform.
- Reviews and reports weekly on ecommerce product sales and other metrics to understand e-commerce performance. Analyses online sales patterns to identify merchandising opportunities, improve conversion and grow revenue.
- Reviews competitor websites to evaluate merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation to create a competitive online experience.
- Recommends changes to improve site design, increase average order size and increase conversion.
- Experience working in a retail environment ideally in an omni-channel business
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Excel or Access/Database skills including VLOOKUP, pivots, IF functions, etc
- Experience in eCommerce, covering product lifecycle & enrichment, digital asset management and content.
- Experience with eCommerce or using content management systems (Hybris, Magento, WordPress etc).
Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, incentives and awesome staff discounts both on Fantastic Furniture products and our wider Greenlit group brands (plus access discounts with over 350+retailers through our rewards platform!) We're committed to providing you with a healthy work/life balance, flexibility and range of health and wellbeing programs. We'll make sure you're supported by programs to develop you both in the role you're in now and the role you want in the future!
If you think we could be your perfect match, we'd love to chat! /We'd love to hear from you!