Learning and Development Administrator | NSW Metro
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Oct-2019|
Let's get to know each other!
WHO ARE WE
We're all about making life fantastic for our team, our customers & shareholders. We're not into corporate jargon or hierarchy. We're known for being unconventional; for allowing our team members to be themselves; for supporting our people to develop great careers; and most importantly having FUN! When you join us, you're joining a passionate team who are committed to being learners, collaborators, and changemakers.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The Learning & Development Administrator is a key administration role, accountable for improving the overall team member experience through the delivery of exceptional support services both administrative and learner focused.
The role supports the L&D Team with end to end administration of our Fantastic eCademy and learning events.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 1-3 years of Administration support
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational, time-management, and problem resolution skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail or customer service environment.
- Understanding of AQF/ASQA requirements and partnering with RTO's regarding nationally recognised qualifications.
- Qualification aligned to Learning & Development, Human Resources, Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or applicable experience.
Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, incentives and awesome staff discounts both on Fantastic Furniture products and our wider Greenlit group brands (plus access discounts with over 350+retailers through our rewards platform!) We're committed to providing you with a healthy work/life balance, flexibility and range of health and wellbeing programs. We'll make sure you're supported by programs to develop you both in the role you're in now and the role you want in the future!
If you think we could be your perfect match, we'd love to chat!